How do you turn off the door alarm on a K202, K204 or K210 Value Performance refrigerator or freezer - Elitech controller
How do I know if my controller is an Elitech? If your controller has 4 control buttons on the right side of the screen, you have an Elitech controller. K2 Scientific changed from Elitech controllers to Dixell controllers in 2019 and 2020. If you purchased after 2020, your unit will most likely have a Dixell controller.
1. Hold the Set button until the display reads St.
2. Press the top right button. The display will read Po.
3. Press Set. The display reads 00.
4. Hold the top right button until the display reads 55 (password)
5. Press Set. The display will read Po
6. Hold the top right button until the display reads Cd3
7. Press the bottom right button four times. The display reads do2.
8. When the display reads 01, the alarm is on. Press the bottom right button once. The display will read 00. This means the Door Alarm is off.
Below is a video that shows the procedure of turning the door alarm off: (Start at 1:25)